About Me

My photo
Hey ! I'm palak . Welcome to my blog. I'm a student by day , a blogger by night . Also a self proclaimed teaholic and a stubborn weirdo. A huge fan of MCU ( avengers ).

Saturday 15 August 2020

Why you should read 'The alchemist' by paulo coelho ?

So, a few months back I read 'the alchemist' and that book has changed my life. The story behind reading the book is also interesting or may be embarrassing , I don't know what to call that story but I'm happy that it all happened. If you are not interested in the back story you may skip the next paragraph :) But do tell in the comments that if I should write more story type blogs and if you read this book or had already read . Please don't be a silent reader and do comment what you feel . I open heartedly accept all your views.

The back story :- 
So, I ordered a different book online from a website and asked my sister to receive that package . When I collected my package from my sister and opened it I was completely disappointed and shocked . The company had sent the wrong book . I was angry , frustrated and what not . What worse can happen to a person who loves reading books. I had waited too long for that book . but I received this book which I had no idea about . I registered my complaint to the website, they contact me through whatsapp and said that changing the order would certainly take time and me being frustrated said I would keep this book and do not need the book to be changed . Ofc I regretted texting that . But an arrow sent from a bow can not be bring back . So, I finally decided to read this book and here is what I felt after reading this book. 

What this book is about ? It is all about dreams .That dreams are important . They exist to be seen . A person needs to hear that personal calling that comes from inside their heart . It teaches you that true love doesn't hold you back from fulfilling your dreams instead it inspires you to do what you want . It teaches you what to do at that point when you feel that your dreams are impossible to achieve . It tells you to recognize those signs that leads you the way to your destiny . It also has an aspect of religion into it . And Ofc the world famous quotes of this book which will stick to your heart for your whole journey . My personal fav is that " One is loved because one is loved . No reason is needed for loving. " other quotes are my fav too but this one tops the list . Now I think I have given you enough reasons to read the book . I can't reveal much about characters because then there will be an image already set into your mind on the other hand I want you to enjoy that story of a boy with your own imagination . 

A tip that if in this quarantine you cannot order or purchase the book you can go for the e-book or an audible book for your convenience . 
A disclaimer do not judge that book by it's cover because the cover is so damn simple but the book is amazing and if you ask me I can promote that book for my whole life for free:)

I hope this article will help you . Wish you all the best for reading this book. Remember it's a must read . Do follow my blog for more chit-chats :) 
XOXO
Palak :)



  

5 comments:

  1. Will try to give some spare time to it.Thank u for the review..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try to give some spare time to it.Thank u for the review..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. famoid for getting instagram followers

    ReplyDelete