About Me

My photo
Hey ! I'm palak . Welcome to my blog. I'm a student by day , a blogger by night . Also a self proclaimed teaholic and a stubborn weirdo. A huge fan of MCU ( avengers ).

Saturday 1 August 2020

FASHION BASICS YOU NEED IN YOUR WARDROBE !

Ever thought of upgading your wardrobe ? Well, everybody thinks of doing it once or twice and even more . But keeping up with the trend is a really tough job financially . So, here I present you some basics which you can use to upgrade your style game . Everybody knows Selena Gomez is the ultimate queen . I have used her pictures here to show you how she aces the game .


1.  A white tee
It can do wonders if you wear it properly . You can wear a white tee with a jean, a skirt, a pant and what not. Here , Selena is wearing it with pants and the top is half tucked from the front . You can even try this look for yourself and I'm sure you will rock it :)
 



2. A denim jacket 
A denim jacket is just perfect to flaunt your style. 


3. White shoes 
I mean this is a no brainer . Everybody knows white shoes are such a stunner .            
 


4. Short black dress
Girls , yes go buy a dress if you don't have a one . A short black dress makes you look really presentable . 

5. A scarf 
You can wear a scarf in plenty of ways . They are many videos on youtube which shows the ways in which you can wear a scarf .

2 comments: